Paris Photo Diary: Winter

Sunday, April 09, 2017

Back in December I made the move to Paris for 6 months as part of my university degree.

I'm so lucky to live in one of the most beautiful cities in the world and although the first two months here had a lot of pretty awful, gloomy weather, it was still gorgeous.

Now that Spring is in full swing (24 degrees today - woohoo), here are some of the pictures that I've taken over the last 3 months...

... which are mostly classic tourist pictures including the Eiffel tower (sorry not sorry).




































Featured (in order):
1- The Eiffel Tower from the Passerelle Debilly
2 - The Eiffel Tower from the Champ de Mars 
3 - The Sacre-Coeur 
4 - The Love Wall in Montmartre 
5 - The Eiffel Tower from the top of the Arc de Triomphe
6 - Macaroons from L'adurée
7 - l'Arc de Triomphe from the Champs Élysées
8 - Place de la Concorde with the Roue de Paris and the Luxor Obelisk
9 - The Eiffel Tower from the Seine
10 - Les colonnes de Buren at the Palais Royal
11 - Les colonnes de Buren at the Palais Royal
12 - The Louvre
13 - l'Arc de Triomphe and a rose macaroon from L'adurée
14 - Angelina by the Tuileries
15 - Pont Alexandre III
16 - The Eiffel Tower from the Champ de Mars 
17 - Roue de Paris at sunset 
18 - The Eiffel Tower from the Tuileries
19 - The Eiffel Tower and Pont Alexandre III from the Tuileries
20 - Afternoon Tea at the Peninsula Hotel
21 - The frozen fountain at the Tuileries
22 - The Peninsula Hotel
23 - Buildings in Madeleine
24 - Leftover Christmas trees in Madeleine 
25 - Bread from a bakery in Montmartre
26 - The Eiffel Tower from the Passerelle Debilly at sunset 
27 - Buildings by La Motte Picquet-Grenelle 
28 - Buildings by La Motte Picquet-Grenelle 
29 - Eclairs from l'Éclair de génie
30 - Rue Crémieux
31 - Rue Crémieux
32 -  Buildings by the Tuileries
33 - Buildings in Montmartre
34 - Buildings in Montmartre 


You Might Also Like

30 comments

  1. Oh my gosh, this entire post is SO dreamy! I adore the photo of you sat on one of the black and white striped podiums. The afternoon tea looks really luxurious and the Eiffel Tower is beautiful at any time of year, right?! :)

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're soooo cute!! The black and white striped podiums were at the Palais Royal - a massive tourist spot ahaha xx

      Delete
  2. These photos are so so beautiful!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures!! I really need to visit Paris asap! Living in Paris might be awesome! kisses:D

    https://laurasavenue.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to visit - Spring is the most beautiful time ! xx

      Delete
  4. Even the gloomy photos of Paris are beautiful! I've been seeing photos of Paris blooming and I've got a serious case of wanderlust! -Audrey | Brunch at Audrey's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paris is BEAUTIFUL in the Springtime (and even when it's gloomy as you said). Spring is the perfect time to visit xx

      Delete
  5. You are building so many great memories! Now go run and enjoy the gorgeous weather and blooms xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish you were in Paris right now too !! x

      Delete
  6. Wonderful post!

    - www.youthofthesun.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow. Isn't it crazy how one blog post can just lift your mood? This gave me all those lovely warm, cosy Parisian feels!The snap of the Eiffel Tower in the mist was just magical, and the high tea! What a great city to do your placement, I am V jel indeed! Immy x

    www.immymay.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's such a nice comment! The high tea was incredible not going to lie xx

      Delete
  8. Stunning photos! You're so lucky getting to live in Paris. I lived in Brussels when I was younger and it was the best experience ever. Looks like you're definitely making the most of your time there! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brussels is a stunning city too! I'm half Belgian so whenever anyone compliments the country I get so happy ahah x

      Delete
  9. Paris steals my heart every time!! check out my post on my latest Parisian adventure

    www.ymtauta.com/home/2017/4/3/a-weekend-in-paris

    yx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO beautiful isn't it? I'll check it out now x

      Delete
  10. Isn't paris so charming! I lived there for a few months during school and fell in love with the architecture and food =o) It's such a vibrant city to live in =o)

    https://dreamofadventures.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've fallen in love with everything! Although the food is VERY good xx

      Delete
  11. Looks like you had an amazing trip!! That high tea looked divine

    www.stylecalling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually live here right now but I'm loving every moment - yes it was INSANELY good! Unlimited buffet too yummm x

      Delete
  12. This looks like the best trip EVER!

    xx Lisa | lisaautumn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm actually lucky enough to be living here for the moment x

      Delete
  13. Hi Alexandra! I just made in my blog the One Lovely Blog Award Tag and I've nominated you to do it since your blog is one of my favorites! You can follow the instructions in my blog if you want! have a nice day!:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you're so sweet - thank you !!! I'll check it out x

      Delete
  14. Your pictures are amazing!

    Vanessa x | www.springlilies.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the foggy pictures of the eiffel tower! I got to explore Paris for one day during a two-week vacation in Europe, and I was able to see the tower light up at night which was amazing! A lot of colorful and candid pictures in this post :) I hope you enjoy your stay in Paris!

    www.madisontaylor.co

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Paris looks very different now that it's springtime (thank god!) whenever I see the tower sparkling or the light going round at the top it makes me so happy hahaha!! xxx

      Delete

Subscribe